Friday, December 5, 2008

Week 6

Here is Miss Olivia's latest photo shoot, she's wearing a darling pink jumper, so soft and cuddly! She and Miss Bunny below are great friends! Oh the things we do to get a good photo or a smile! This is her typical face in the 8-10am morning hour! I manage to get a bit of work done on the computer- while she kicks and punches, smiles and grunts! She has really began smiling and is aware when you talk to her as you can see in the photos below.






Mike and I are enjoying each and every moment of this new chapter in our lives, Mike amazes me with his patience, lately he is giving me a lesson in patience, who would have ever thought that...? I am working on learning to balance motherhood, work and my time, it is a challenge, but I know it can be achieved! That's it for now. xoxo

No comments: